He is a really cute extra large quality handmade realistic almost lifesize Golden Retriever stuffed plush dog in lying position. Absolutely beautiful with long silky fur that can be brushed using a regular pet brush and is one of our most popular x-large dogs, particularly for retailers with elderly clients.
Golden Retrievers were originally bred as gun dogs to retrieve shot waterfowl during hunting and shooting parties – hence the name ‘Retriever’. We were crossed with the Water Spaniel to ensure that we could also hunt in the water. I have a two-layer coat. The topcoat is water-resistant and wavy, whilst the undercoat is soft and keeps me cool/warm throughout the seasons.
He measures 62cm/25″ from the tip of his nose to the back of his trunk.
- Preferred alternative to companion robotic pets to comfort lonely seniors, aged-care residents and Dementia patients being fully machine-washable, soft enough all over to be cuddled in bed and so much more affordable.
- Transitional therapy lovey toy
- Can be converted to a weighted toy or a graduation teddy
- Ethically manufactured sustainable toy
- Custom and corporate branding
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Great mascot or corporate gift
- Can be brushed using a regular pet brush
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.900 kg