How to process a school order.
We work with schools across Australia to provide a range of items suitable for the classroom and students of all abilities. If you need any assistance with appropriate items or advice on what works best in the school environment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via website messenger chat or of course you can call me on 0466 914 540
If you require an invoice prior to payment please follow the instructions below :
- Review your Shopping Cart to make sure you have all the products you need.
- Proceed to Checkout fill in your shipping details and enter your School Name under the “Company name” field.
- Select payment method “NDIS/School orders/Direct Bank Transfer” and we will email you a tax invoice to the address provided. You must then submit this invoice to your Administration to make payment within 14 days. If you would like the tax invoice emailed directly to your Administration, please include their email address in the “Order Notes” section.
- Your order will be placed on hold until we have received confirmation that the funds have been transferred into our bank account.
- Please note, when referring to your order, please use the Order #1**** and the name the order is in, so that we can find your order quickly.
For help or questions please contact us via email at email@example.com with your Order number which will look like #1**** or via webpage messenger.