He is an extra-large handmade Labrador stuffed plush toy in a lying position.
The Labrador stuffed plush toy is easily mistaken for the real dog, he is a perfect substitute to comfort the lonely.
Labradors make great therapy dogs, service & guide dogs, gun dogs for retrieving birds, search & rescue dogs & family pets. They have an “otter-like” tail for propelling through water, webbed paws like flippers for swimming, a layered, oily coat to keep them insulated and repel water, a “soft mouth” to gently carry things (with training) without causing damage, and a great capacity to learn.
He measures 62cm/24.4″ in length from the rear to the front of the paw, 24cm/9.4″ in width and 32cm/13.5″ in height.
- Preferred alternative to companion robotic pets to comfort lonely seniors, aged-care residents and Dementia patients being fully machine-washable, soft enough all over to be cuddled in bed and so much more affordable.
- Transitional therapy lovey toy
- Can be converted to a weighted toy or a graduation teddy
- Ethically manufactured sustainable toy
- Custom and corporate branding
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Great mascot or corporate gift
- Can be brushed using a regular pet brush
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.900 kg