ARK’s Grabber has been a sensory oral sensory motor staple for 20 years. Now it comes in a large / adult version!
Although adults can use the original Grabber, too, this Goshabunga version has a much larger loop to comfortably fit larger hands. It’s also a tad thicker, and the stem is about .3″ longer.
Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on one’s hands, shirts, pencils, etc. It can also be used as an oral motor therapy tool to practice biting/chewing skills without the risk of choking, build jaw strength and stability, and exercise the mouth muscles.
- XXT / Very Firm – XXT stands for “Xtra Xtra Tough.” These are the most firm and provide the most resistance to the jaw. No chew tool is indestructible, but these are very tough / the longest lasting option for avid chewing. The Y-Chew XXT is usually the overall longest lasting chew for most avid chewers.
- A safe outlet for anyone who needs to chew
- Also a staple oral motor / feeding therapy tool for working on jaw strength, biting & chewing skills, and more
- Loop makes it easy to hold
- Long extension makes it easy to reach the back molars
- Similar to the original Grabber but with a larger loop for teenagers and adults
The original Grabber measures about 12.7cm (5″) lengthwise, just under 4.8cm (1.9″) across the loop/handle, and 1.1cm (.44″) thick. This Goshabunga version measures about 17.3cm (6.8″) lengthwise, 5.3cm (2.1″) across the loop, and 1.16cm(.46″) thick.
Made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. Each Grabber® is sold individually - choose which option you'd like from the pull-down menu above. Exact color hues may vary slightly.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.