This cute piece of cheese has holes all through it, and the cute little mouse has a long long tail. By using pincer grip on the mouse and hand eye coordination, a child can thread the mouse in and out of the holes in the cheese. Great for hand eye coordination and improving fine motor skills.
- A very cute and fun activity that never grown old.
- Made of sturdy wood it will last.
- Perfect for preschools, classrooms, or anyone who enjoys threading.
- Improve hand eye coordination and pincer grip.
- Great addition to a sensory kit for any classroom.