Made from a smooth black mat and padded outer ring, this swing is easy to sit on and is preferred by some children compared to a rope seat.
It measures 100cm wide, which is large enough for multiple children within the 100kg weight limit. The suggested minimum age is 3 years old.
You can see in the photos that the mat is connected to the outer ring using 20-24 loops. This minimises stress on the fabric, protecting from damage, though you should still avoid having sharp objects on your clothes or shoes.
The swing is usually hung from a tree or play-set using tree straps with swivels. You may hang with 1 tree strap for a swivelling swing, or with 2 tree straps to reduce swivelling. (Tree straps do not come with swing)
When hanging, consider the following safety tips:
- The hanging point should be sufficiently strong.
- Attach your tree straps and swing.
- Adjust the swing to hang low to the ground. This helps to avoid high falls.
- Check that the surface below the swing is not too hard. For hard surfaces, considering adding padded mats.
- Make sure that the set-up is safe, strong and good to go, then let the kids at it.
Since this is a large swing, your child may like to swing with some of their friends. Invite them over and they’ll be sure to want to try it.
- Mat Nest Seat (Black)
- Seats Multiple Children
- Capacity: 100kg
- Hanging Length: 1.2-1.6m
- Seat Width: 100cm
- FREE SHIPING
|Mat Nest Swing with Adjustable Ropes
|Padded Tube Diameter