Crags are an oddly satisfying magnetic fidget putty that come in a matte white tin. Super satisfying to the touch, run these super smooth magnetic stones through your fingers for the ultimate stress relief.
– 500+ ferrite magnetic stones
– 1 metal tin
Warning! Keep away from all children. Do not put in your mouth or nose. Swallowed magnets can stick across intestines causing serious injury or death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled. While Speks products are safe with proper use for adults, they must be kept away from all children. If magnets are swallowed or inhaled, they can lead to serious injury and even death. If it’s suspected that a magnet was swallowed, please take immediate action and contact your medical professional.